We all know that your wedding day is a one-time thing. If someone stuffs up, they can’t offer to redo it, get it there the next day or offer a credit. That’s why I’m so fussy about who is recommended to you for wedding day services. Southern Bride Verified is a new way of knowing the person you want to work with is trustworthy, credible and professional. These experts are the professionals I’m comfortable with endorsing and turning to for advice.
Engaged couples are busy. More and more they are turning to the internet to find and research wedding vendors - so it's crucial that you and your business are online and easy to find.
There’s plenty of perks to becoming Verified:
- You have the opportunity to publish content, onto the website or within the email course - getting your name and your business directly in front of your ideal client. Course emails are tailored to the wedding date, so you'll be connecting with couples right when they're looking for you
- Your directory listing and blog content is great for improving website rankings in search engines - helping your website get found during web searches
- You’ll establish your skill by demonstrating your knowledge when you share your experience and advice
- You can share your work within the community - increase word of mouth referrals by developing personal relationships with engaged couples online - plus added exposure for your social media profiles and website
- There is also a private networking community for Southern Bride Verified members to network with other professionals - develop relationships with other wedding professionals and ask questions and give advice about industry issues
If you are a wedding professional and you are interested in hearing how you can become Southern Bride Verified, please pop your details below, and I will send through details on what's involved.
* indicates required